Surfed with Nikita at Eastern Beach. Caught a couple of fun ones on my Blue twin fin. Ankle was feeling ok. Not Bad. Not great. But better than expected. Stoked. Felt good to ride waves again. There were also a few Dolphins cruising around at backline. As you can see from the pics the water was brown and murky. Sharky vibes, it makes me a bit nervous haha.
Here are my fav things about ‘Slummies’
1) Friesland Milkshakes. Serious. Amazing. Chocolatey/Ice Creamy/Goodness. You will not understand until you have one.
2) Nina Deli. I like to eat. I really like to eat at Nina Deli. I like everything on the menu. I like all the fresh produce. I like the chilli chocolate. I like all the deli goodies. I am a sucker for a deli, I cannot control myself.
3) Sandra Robb. Nikita’s mother is probably one of the funniest humans I have ever met. Funny. Really funny. A very funny lady. Portuguese firecracker and I adore her.
4) Nahoon Corner. One time, some time ago, like a few years back I had an amazing surf at Nahoon Corner. The waves were so good. I fell in love then. I fell in love with Nahoon Corner. I have been back here many, many times. And every time I come back, Nahoon Corner doesn’t even break. It plays with my emotions. I want it back. Just one time.
5) Numbers Nightclub. BUT ONLY on ‘Decades Night’. What a banging place. THE most fun you could ever have at a nightclub. Ever. ALL the hits from the 60′s. ALL the hits from the 70′s. ALL the hits from the 80′s. ALL the hits from the 90′s. Banging.
I also took out the GoPro and got some quick clips of Nikita. The video is REALLY bad quality, cos of the Dinocomputer I made it on – but still worth a look I guess.
Click to view